August 12

Class assignments

PORTFORLIO GALLERY

PRINT AN IMAGE IN WOOD

CHEERLEADER POSTER

DIGITAL COLLAGE BASED ON A THEME

I like this collage because of the colors and how everything goes well together.

PICK-A-SOMETHINGPoetry and Your Photography

I chose this picture for this poem because an open road keeps going and sometimes has dead ends. When you try to remember street names you tend to forget where you were and who you were with. I hope that the audience would interpret this with their own thoughts. When the audience can interpret this themselves they create a story that they choose and its not just based on my opinion its completely different but similar. I would like to hear others thoughts and connection to my photo and poem.

Magazine Cover

GEORGIA O’KEEFE ILLUSTRATION

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE COVER REVIEW

National Geographic 800

I really like this photo because of the old retro vibe. I love how it has many lights and older cars, because it makes the photo have character.

National Geographic 835

This photo is my favorite because of the man in the front. I like how he was doing the peace sign because now in days people seem to do that pose more often. This photo has humor and seriousness.

National Geographic 833

I really like this photo because of moth. The camera had got this moth  in good timing and captures the texture of the moth.

ARTIST STATEMENT

An artist statement is a way to express your art or introduce to your audience. Also an overall vision is something you should have. When looking at it what would you want the viewers to know? How did you create this and why? Its good to clarify your art work and etc…

SILHOUETTE STORY

ARTICLE READ AND WRITE

I learned how to use the lighting for silhouette which would be to have a background that can be brighter then the subject itself. It could either make the silhouette easy to see and understand what the story is telling. The photographer has to also make sure his or hers background is free from distractions to avoid unnecessary attention the viewer might see because the silhouette has to work with the photo. Also, when shooting your camera has to have the speed of 125 and the camera at ASA dial at 200.

SELF PORTRAIT ILLUSTRATION 

MULTIPLE EXPOSURE WITH FLASH AND SLOW SHUTTER SPEED

I couldn’t open the document but from what I learned hand on hand is that the lighting is important while doing this to get the photo clearer. Also the shutter speed is important because it wont give you the image correctly.

BODY, SHAPE, FORM TRIPTYCH

READ AND WRITE: PHOTOJOURNALISM

The photographers captured an important mark in History because no one has seen this type of situation before and it shocked almost everyone in the U.S. These photographers really put their own life at risk because of the rioters themselves and the police. This whole riot started because of President Trump’s medias post. These photographers captured all these emotions of everyone and possibly the people who went to jail. This went down in History and most likely will be going in the history books. 

SANDY SKOGLUND 

If the world was nothing but a game, it would probably be Monopoly.

WASSILY KANDINSKY

MOTION BLUR

Fill Flash Outside

HDR Photography

I really like this photo that I manage to take. However there is things I don’t like. Such as the blending. I feel like maybe I could of took more time to blend the background on the bottom side of the left corner. I left it sort of messy and I feel like it is noticeable. Also the bottom of the right side corner, it still has some of the clouds that I should of blended a little more.